Thursday, October 14, 2010

My New Puppy Fern

Hi my name is Holly and I just got a new puppy. She's a girl called Fern named after the Black Ferns. she is a black Labrador. She's soooo cute!!! Fern is very playful. If you lie down at the edge of a deck she will come as fast as she can, run, skid and pounce on your head. She will try to bite your head, hair or hand but only playful bites. She is a very kind dog. We feed her Pedigree dog food and she loves it[sometimes a bit of our food too]. Fern has her own stash under our deck bench where she can only just fit, because all her toys are in there. I'll list them; a salmon tin, chippy packet, sandy the duck, 3 tennis balls, a rope toy, a teddy, Gigger the kiwi, grey fluffy rabbit[not real], a white polar bear, and 2 squash balls. I think that's all. O.K. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment