This blog will keep you up with what is happening at school. You will see lots of photos of the children.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Gibbs Farm
ON Thursday Room 5 visited Gibbs Farm. We had an amazing day walking around looking at the sculptures and feeding the giraffes. We even got to met Rachel Hunter.
WOW!! This looks like an amazing place to visit - I wish I had been able to come too - I'm jealous!! I really like the photo of the year 6 group - it's a lovely photo of you all. Best wishes for high school to you all - I have been privileged to work with you and to see you grow and blossom over the time I have known you - some for nearly 7 years, others for a much shorter time - but I am proud of all of you and what you have achieved. Arohanui, Whaea Ripeka
WOW!! This looks like an amazing place to visit - I wish I had been able to come too - I'm jealous!! I really like the photo of the year 6 group - it's a lovely photo of you all. Best wishes for high school to you all - I have been privileged to work with you and to see you grow and blossom over the time I have known you - some for nearly 7 years, others for a much shorter time - but I am proud of all of you and what you have achieved. Arohanui, Whaea Ripeka
ReplyDelete